Friday, September 28, 2012

Mama’s French Bread Pizza

I might have just been given the easiest meal in the world to make. Seriously. This is SO GOOD! And ridiculously easy! From Priscilla from our recipe group, I say THANK YOU!! My kids had this gone within minutes, I kid you not! The secret really is the garlic butter, so unless you have a killer garlic butter recipe (and are more gung-ho than I am), then buy a bakery garlic french bread loaf that already has it spread on! We did discover that there was too much in the middle and not enough on the sides so next time I will spread around the butter more evenly first. Perfect as is, my kids have asked that next time we try adding a few toppings (jalapenos for Rachel, pepperoni for baby doll, etc). The best part was how fast this came together. It took about 4 minutes to get into the oven and was ready to eat in 13. It just doesn't get any better than that! 

Garlic French bread (the bakery kind that already has garlic butter spread on it)
Mayonnaise
2 tomatoes
Colby or Pizza blend cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Spread mayo over the garlic butter on both halves. Slice tomatoes and arrange on the halves. Cover with desired amount of cheese. Place in oven and bake for 13 minutes or until cheese is melted and French bread is toasted. Slice up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment